Friday, November 16, 2012

Who I Am

Emmie is in the house!

The name is Emmerson and I am here to rock blogspot!

I know, name seems funky?

Hey, I didn't choose it.

 Well now that you know my name, wanna know more? 

No?!! Hah.

We'll I'll tell you anyway. Okay? Okay.

I'm 19 years YOUNG and I like to have lots of fun.

I like all colors mostly blue and green.

My favorite tv show is Doctor Who and Psych (of course)

I like all kinds of music. Not at all picky with it.

I listen to a lot of 3 Doors Down, Five For Fighting and The Script

I really love sports and hanging out with friends.

My favorite month is November because of 

NaNoWriMo

I am studying at Salt Lake Community College(not saying which campus)

Majoring  in Liberal Arts.

My BEST FRIENDS are Kiana, Mariska, and Anika.

(yes we all have weird names:))

That's me. I'll be posting my story up here sometime. (:

-Scribbler of Dreams-

~Emmerson B.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment